I was just going through the objective resolution of Pakistan which is considered as the guiding principle for our constitutional setup and also is considered as the reflection of the ideology of Pakistan in the constituion…I wonder if someone knows the importance of this resolution(It seems we are losing the objectivity associated with our ideology).
1. Sovereignty belongs to Allah alone but He has delegated it to the State of Pakistan through its people for being exercised within the limits prescribed by Him as a sacred trust.
2. The State shall exercise its powers and authority through the chosen representatives of the people.
3. The principles of democracy, freedom, equality, tolerance and social justice, as enunciated by Islam, shall be fully observed.
4. Muslims shall be enabled to order their lives in the individual and collective spheres in accordance with the teachings of Islam as set out in the Qur’an and Sunnah.
5. Adequate provision shall be made for the minorities to freely profess and practice their religions and develop their cultures.
6. Pakistan shall be a federation.
7. Fundamental rights shall be guaranteed.
8. The judiciary shall be independent.
I don’t know what to do? Laugh at our situation or to cry out loud.
May Allah give us Hidayat.
Long live Pakistan