Why no one is looking at the economic impacts of Kerry-Lugar Bill and it’s impacts on the promotion of Capitalist-Imperialism?
Most of the clauses being circulated and criticized from the bill are related to security
conditions , no one except few analysts and politicians are looking at the economic impacts of the bill on our economy.
In summary it will:
1) Help the USA in making a parallel budget to work on our social sector through our NGOs
and we have seen how these funds are utilized in countries like ours
mostly to support vested interests of the fund suppliers.
2) Promote the further monitoring of our economy by Imperialist power.
3) Set the directions of our budget or the security part of our budget.
4) Pave way for them to openly invest in scholars and organizations to promote the USA war against humanity (so called war against terror) agenda which will further make our society a capitalist slave and put our economy in a course to face further damages of the war.
5) Make our economy a real slave economy which will live just enough to serve the purpose of Capitalist Imperialism.
Army and controlled opposition in the parliament didn’t reject the aid and the bill as a whole and the reasons are:
1) They don’t want to get out of this war against humanity and peace as their personal gains are associated with it.
2) They themselves are slaves to the Capitalist-Imperialism to which this bill is intended to serve.